Re: 11.7 planning + bookworm planning

On Thu, 16, Mar, 2023 at 11:26:00AM +0100, Paul Gevers spoke thus..
> Dear all,
>
> On 15-03-2023 21:33, Jonathan Wiltshire wrote:
> > We're overdue for 11.7 and need it done with a keyring update included
> > before bookworm can be released. The wheels are turning on the keyring so
> > how do dates in April look for everybody? Saturdays are 1st (probably too
> > soon), 8th, 15th, 22nd and 29th.
>
> I know some people will call me crazy, but can and should we combine this
> with finding a release date for bookworm?
>
> From where I'm looking, bookworm is looking pretty good. Obviously we'll
> have to follow through on the flurry of unblock requests that came in after
> the hard freeze, but that should be manageable in a couple of weeks. kibi
> just told me on IRC that asking this question now is not crazy from a d-i
> point of view. That hopefully means that around the end of April, also the
> bookworm d-i should™ be ready for release (kibi, I'm sure you'll comment on
> this if I got you wrong or if you want to provide more details).
>
> So, shall we add availability for May too? 6th, 13th, 20th (Ascension
> weekend), and 27th (coincides with DebianReunionHamburg)?

<ftp-master hat on>

Currently, for 11.7 I can do

 * 15th April
 * 22nd April
 * 29th April

For Bookworm, all of those dates look fine for me but if one of the
other ftp-masters wants to do the bookworm release, fine by me too.

Mark

--
Mark Hymers <mhy at debian dot org>