Re: Planning for 12.3

Hi,

-------- Original Message  --------
Subject: Re: Planning for 12.3
From: Andy <rattusrattus@debian.org>
To: debian-cd@lists.debian.org, Jonathan Wiltshire <jmw@debian.org>, debian-release@lists.debian.org Cc: ftpmaster@ftp-master.debian.org, press@debian.org, debian-boot@lists.debian.org, webmaster@debian.org, jcristau@debian.org, kibi@debian.org
Date: 10/8/2023

On 7 October 2023 21:59:53 BST, Jonathan Wiltshire <jmw@debian.org> wrote:
On Sat, Oct 07, 2023 at 06:59:03PM +0100, Jonathan Wiltshire wrote:
How about:
   4th December (better for cadence)
  11th December (more likely suitable in practice)

Erm, astute readers will realise the 4th and 11th are Saturdays in
November, not December. The correct proposals should be:

2nd December (better for candence, no-go for me)
9th December (more likely suitable in practice)

Thanks,

Hi all.

I can do both weekends, but unfortunately Isy will be unavailable for either date as she will be doing her mock exams.

Given Isy's exams however, it will not be possible to host the images team in Cottenham either date, sorry.

All the best
/Andy

Press can do both weekends, will Andy's image host affect new dates proposed?

--

Be well,

-Donald

--