Re: Planning for 12.3

Argh, forgot to respond to this. :-(

On Sat, Oct 07, 2023 at 06:59:03PM +0100, Jonathan Wiltshire wrote:
>Hi,
>
>The next point release for bookworm should be around the end of November
>2023. We're about a week behind cadence anyway, but I already know the 28th
>November will be unsuitable (Cambridge mini-debconf) and the weekend
>following is probably recovery time for a lot of people.
>
>Much after that we get into holidays and well off cadence.
>
>How about:
>  4th December (better for cadence)
> 11th December (more likely suitable in practice)

Both of those currently look feasible for me.

"The problem with defending the purity of the English language is that
 English is about as pure as a cribhouse whore. We don't just borrow words; on
 occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them
 unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."  -- James D. Nicoll