Baffled Regarding a Strange Charge from Your Store

Greetings,

I hope this message finds you doing well. After carefully examining my most recent billing statement, I noticed a charge from your shop that I do not recall. This charge appears unknown to me, and I would appreciate your support in understanding it better.

Would you kindly give further details about this expense? Any details you could offer would be highly valued.

Thank you for your timely attention to this concern.

Kind Regards,
Margie Leffler