Guacamole v0.9.14 - will it be a repository package soon?

The current repository image for Guacamole is a very old v0.9.9
where the latest is v 0.9.14 which was released last week.

Guacamole just graduated from Apache Incubator status to now Apache Guacamole and has been gaining alot of user attention.

I don't know if this is the right place to ask so sorry if I am out of line
but is there any work being done to package Guacamole v 0.9.14
for inclusion into the repositories?

thanks
Brian