Re: ITA: tightvnc-java -- TightVNC java applet and command line program

Hi Mike,

nothing more to add from my side.

Please feel free to upload by either
a) building, signing and uploading the source package as is-as
or
b) making it a team upload
or
by granting upload rights to me so I can upload it myself.

Sven