Re: Intent to NMU x2goserver to fix longstanding l10n bugs

Hi Helge

Thanks for pointing that out!

I'll pull the changes into the upstream package. (Done locally, will push that
to our repository later.)

I've actually got a release planned (mostly for the new KDrive stuff, but this
also requires a new version of X2Go Server), but so far didn't manage to get to
it. We've had two hard drives fail on one of our machines last week and I'm
still working on getting this fully recovered.

I don't think that an NMU is necessary, although I can't promise an upload till
Feb 20. However, since it's now stages for upstream inclusion, it will
eventually trickle down.

Best regards,

Mihai