Re: [OT] New upstream version for xcompmgr (upload request)

Hi Antoni,

On  Mi 08 Mär 2023 23:56:18 CET, Antoni Villalonga wrote:

Hi,

Sorry for the off-topic. I know this package is not directly related to
'remote' but it's related to X11 :-p

I'm the maintainer of xcompmgr. There is a new upstream version (1.1.9).

I've updated the Salsa repository and tagged last 'master' commit as
'debian-1.1.9-1'.
  https://salsa.debian.org/friki/xcompmgr/-/tags/debian%2F1.1.9-1

I know Bookworm is close to hard-freeze. It would be great of someone can
upload this package :)

Sorry for the off-topic, again.
Kind regards,

--
Antoni Villalonga
https://friki.cat/

for making this land in Debian bookworm it is too late. I can do an upload to experimental if you like.

The transition time from unstable to testing is 10 days at the moment and uploading today won't make the package migrate to testing before the 12th of March (hard freeze deadline).

And new upstream releases don't classify for freeze exceptions / transition unblocks.

Mike
--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
c\o Technik- und Ökologiezentrum Eckernförde

GnuPG Fingerprint: 9BFB AEE8 6C0A A5FF BF22  0782 9AF4 6B30 2577 1B31