[matthias@stuermer.ch: [F/OSS-Community] Ph.D. position at ETH Zurich, Switzerland]

FYI

"all unser übel kommt daher,
 daß wir nicht allein sein können."
                                                       -- schopenhauer

spamtraps: madduck.bogus@madduck.net
--- Begin Message ---
The Chair of Strategic Management and Innovation (www.smi.ethz.ch) is
led by Prof. Georg von Krogh at ETH Zürich. It develops research in the
area of innovation, knowledge management and strategy. In order to
complete our international team, we would like to hire a

                              Ph.D. student

Open position:
Ph.D. student interested in studying open innovation and the open source
phenomena.

Requirements:
- outstanding master degree in the field of computer science, business
administration and/or economics
- programming skills appreciated
- very good knowledge of English

Appointment:
Starting date: July 1, 2009 or later

We offer:
- inspiring team-based research environment
- an appointment for a minimum of 3 years
- attractive salary conditions
- a very nice location: campus located 10 min walk to the lake of Zürich
- very good transportation and sport facilities

Application:
Deadline: May 25, 2009
Contact: Matthias Stuermer, mstuermer@ethz.ch, +41 76 368 81 75

Documents to be sent:
- letter of motivation relating to the research topics of the Chair
(http://www.smi.ethz.ch/research)
- full CV
- master thesis or any other previous research paper

--
Matthias Stuermer | +41 44 632 89 13 | +41 76 368 81 65
mstuermer@ethz.ch | http://www.smi.ethz.ch/people/mstuerme