Re: gcc -menable-experimental-extensions ?

Hi,
On Wed, Jul 06, 2022 at 10:36:45AM +0200, Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
Hi all,

Could someone please let me know what is the status of
-menable-experimental-extensions on riscv64 ?

From my chroot here is what I see:

c++: error: unrecognized command-line option '-menable-experimental-extensions'

I have consulted others about this error and they tell me that the
option is clang not gcc.

Could you offer more context about the issue maybe others on the mail list will help you.

Bo

Thanks

--
Best Regards,