Re: The brief status of Debian riscv porting --2023/01/08

Hi!

On Tue, Jun 20, 2023 at 5:17 PM Bo YU <tsu.yubo@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> On Tue, Jun 20, 2023 at 12:21 PM Umit Sami <umit.sami@memcus.com> wrote:
> >
> > I meant to say eBPF !
> I just tested eBPF demo with libbpf-bootstrap[0] but unfortunately,
> the demo can not be run due to kernel config
> does not support BTF maybe:
After this MR[0] has been merged, I think now Debian riscv64 can run
the eBFP program:
```
rv@unmatched:~/git/libbpf-bootstrap/examples/c$ sudo ./minimal
[sudo] password for rv:
libbpf: loading object 'minimal_bpf' from buffer
libbpf: elf: section(2) .symtab, size 216, link 1, flags 0, type=2
libbpf: elf: section(3) tp/syscalls/sys_enter_write, size 104, link 0,
flags 6, type=1
libbpf: sec 'tp/syscalls/sys_enter_write': found program 'handle_tp'
at insn offset 0 (0 bytes), code size 13 insns (104 bytes)
libbpf: elf: section(4) license, size 13, link 0, flags 3, type=1
libbpf: license of minimal_bpf is Dual BSD/GPL
libbpf: elf: section(5) .bss, size 4, link 0, flags 3, type=8
libbpf: elf: section(6) .rodata, size 28, link 0, flags 2, type=1
libbpf: elf: section(7) .reltp/syscalls/sys_enter_write, size 32, link
2, flags 40, type=9
libbpf: map 'minimal_.bss': created successfully, fd=4
libbpf: map 'minimal_.rodata': created successfully, fd=5
Successfully started! Please run `sudo cat
/sys/kernel/debug/tracing/trace_pipe` to see output of the BPF
programs.
```

BR,
Bo