Re: So what needs done / packaged?

 --- Yuri Leikind <y.leikind@sam-solutions.net> wrote:

> I miss FXRuby, FoX bindings for Ruby
>
> http://www.fxruby.org/

I've been thinking of packaging some of the RAA modules, since in perl
(under Debian) a lot of the CPAN modules are also packaged. I'd be happy
to give this a go... but it does of course depend on _which_ -- i.e. some
kind of prioritisation, since the RAA database is *huge*. :)

Thoughts?

-- Thomas Adam

=====
"TAG Editor"                 -- http://linuxgazette.net