Re: quilt help

Hi Vincent,

Vincent Carmona escreveu isso aí:
> I have resolved my problem.
> Quilt apply patches after building process which seems a good thing.
> My intended was to drop all use of rubygems at runtime. In upstream
> sources rubygems is needed at building time so I add rubygems to
> build-depends.

I dont't quite know the internals of the quilt cdbs support, but that
seems odd. Patches are supposed to be applied *before* building the
package, and unappliad during `debian/rules clean`. Did you try
reordering the CDBS include's in your debian/rules?

--
Antonio Terceiro <terceiro@softwarelivre.org>
http://softwarelivre.org/terceiro