Re: RFS: ruby-dataobjects (ruby-dataobjects-sqlite3 ruby-dataobjects-mysql)

Hi Lucas,

On Sat, Nov 05, 2011 at 09:31:51AM +0100, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:

> I think that the description could be improved. It's true that
> dataobjects is a rewrite of a DB interface, but what matters to the user
> is that it's a DB interface, not that it's a rewrite.

You are right. I have pushed updated descriptions for the three packages
I mentionned. For ruby-databaseobjects, it looks like:

Unified interface to various databases for Ruby

The purpose of DataObjects.rb is to propose a single interface for Ruby to
various databases. This package contains the core infrastructure. Adapters for
databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite) are available as separate packages.

Do you think it is more suitable now?

	Cédric