Re: help with running tests for rails using gems

On 06/03/2013 02:12 AM, Praveen A wrote:
2013/6/3 Praveen A <pravi.a@gmail.com>:
Hi Sam,

There was a bug in actionpack which made it unavailable to rubygems and
bundler. It is fixed by a recent upload 3.2.13-6. Can you update actionpack
and try the tests again? As Christian said, we should remove any
Gemfile.lock and make bundler use versions available in debian. We might
need to tweak Gemfile too to remove dependencies on specific versions if
debian is having a different version than specified in Gemfile.

Thanks for your help.

Hi Sam,

I made some more changes to the packaging, please pull before you try again.

Getting further...

Resolving dependencies...
Could not find gem 'i18n (= 0.6.1) ruby', which is required by gem 'rails (=3.2.13) ruby', in any of the sources.

$ gem list i18n
*** LOCAL GEMS ***
i18n (0.6.0)

- Sam Ruby