Fwd: Re: Rails 3.2 sessions broken with Rack 1.5

On 06/05/2013 11:50 AM, Antonio Terceiro wrote:

I will be happy to replace my very simple Rails test which yours. Is
there a way to run those tests without installing anything, so that I
can just do `apt-get install rails` and then run the tests? I couldn't
figure this out from a quick read at the README.

I'm now at the point where you should be able to reproduce my results.
See http://paste.debian.net/8885/ for instructions.

You can find the consolidated output from the run at
http://intertwingly.net/stories/2013/06/06/checkdepot.html. A quick spot check of the output indicates that many
(if not all) of the errors are covered by bug 709431[1].

Along the way I encountered two other problems that I merely captured
and moved on.  Now that I have completed the first-pass at this, please
let me know the best way to report these problems.

The first problem is that an install of ruby-bcrypt doesn't make the
bcrypt-ruby gem available.  See http://paste.debian.net/8886/.

The second problem is that mysql-server-5.5 isn't installable using the
default configuration.  See http://paste.debian.net/8887/.

- Sam Ruby