Re: ITP: ruby-redis -- Ruby client library for Redis

On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 5:56 PM, Praveen A <pravi.a@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2013/6/13 Praveen A <pravi.a@gmail.com>:
>> You can take an unfinished http_parser.rb package from
>> http://people.debian.org/~praveen/diaspora/README if you like to try
>> fixing em-htttp-request.
>
> Just uploaded http-parser, now I have to patch http_parser.rb to use
> system http-parser rather than the embedded one.

I suppose you mean http-parser.rb, and that with uploaded do you mean
to Debian or pushed to the team repository? :-)

Now we also have two http parsing libraries in the team repository. Although,
ruby-http-parser is never uploaded. I suppose this should be removed?

--
Per