DONE: ruby-ole, ruby-rqrcode

On Sat, Nov 30, 2013 at 09:59:39PM +0100, Jonas Genannt wrote:
> Hello,

> another package update for Ruby 1.8 removal, five on one rush.

> I have also removed transitional packages if ruby-foo was released with Wheezy. That will
> reduce the amount of binary packages.

> Could any dd please have a look?

I've uploaded ruby-polyglot, ruby-rqrcode and ruby-ole.

Note that I tried to make the example from polyglot's README run, but
didn't manage: I got an uninitialized constant Hello (NameError).
(same with the one in unstable before). Does it work for you?

For ruby-barby, I think there are missing dependencies: there are
outputter files requiring ruby-cairo, ruby-prawn, ruby-rmagick,
ruby-chunky-png (maybe more).
Can you check?
The Git repo on github has also tests which are unfortunately not
included in the gem. Please ask upstream to include them in a future
version of the gem (and maybe use a tarball from github to be able to
run those tests).

For ruby-daemons, can you elaborate on the patch you added? This seems
to be a technical aspect of newer MRIs. But I managed to
run the examples successfully without the patch (at least they seemed to
do what was expected).

Cédric