Re: RFS: ruby-rack-accept

2013/7/11 Nitesh A Jain <niteshjain92@gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> I prepared the packaging of ruby-rack-accept. It is lintian clean
> and tested with pbuilder. Further information about this package can
> be accessed from the URL
>
> http://mentors.debian.net/package/ruby-rack-accept
>
>  Alternatively, one can download the package with dget using this command:
>
>     dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/r/ruby-rack-accept/ruby-rack-accept_0.4.5-1.dsc
>
> I have pushed the package to the team repo and it can be found here:
>
> http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-ruby-extras/ruby-rack-accept.git
>
> Consider to review and upload it.
>
> Regards,
> Nitesh A Jain

Hi Nitesh,

Thanks for your work. Some small comments.

1. It has a dependency on rack >= 0.4 but it is left commented out.
Since you have added it to build depends, you can remove that comment
line.

2. In the description, leave a space after full stop.

Otherwise the package seems ready. I'll upload once you make these changes.

Praveen
--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍