Re: Clean-up of the team members list

Hi!

Is the point only to indicate the size of the ruby team?

I suppose they aren't in Uploaders then in any package?

I don't think that this is a good idea. I am member of quite a lot
of projects on alioth, but perhaps commit seldom to some of
them. But when I want to take up the work I can do so without
the hassle of asking to join the project again.

Being kicked out of a team could be taken like a pointer that
I wasn't wanted in the team, if people would feel this way it
would be unfortunate.

I don't see any problem with having (many) inactive members
in the team list.

--
Per