crowd funding to work full time on diaspora packaging for a month

Hi,

I'm crowd funding to work full time for a month on diaspora. More
details of the campaign here.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/make-diaspora-installation-one-step-on-debian/x/509624

Contribute if you can or share the news in your circles. I'm already
working full time on it for last two weeks and this would help me pay
for my expenses without having to find another work.

I have already made an installer package, please review and provide
feedback.

https://wiki.debian.org/Diaspora#Diaspora_Installer_Package

This is complementary to our ongoing work on a complete diaspora package
in debian. I'll add init scripts as the next step for this package. This
work would be useful eventually in the main diaspora package as well.

Thanks
Praveen