Re: jquery-rails and rails-assets-jquery

On Fri, Jan 09, 2015 at 04:36:33PM +0530, Pirate Praveen wrote:
> On Friday 09 January 2015 03:52 PM, Antonio Terceiro wrote:
> > if it works, I don't see why not.
>
> Thanks! But both debian/links and debian/install failed to do what is
> expected of them. Do I need to use another method to get the result?

there were already debian/$pkg.{install,links} which have precedence

note that you are hardcoding the 1.11 version in the gemspec but
libjs-jquery does NOT provide that version ... we should be probably
reading that number from jquery itself.

--
Antonio Terceiro <terceiro@debian.org>