Symlinks to packaged assets when using gem-install option

Hi,

Before gem-install option was introduced, we were using debian/links to symlink js files from /usr/share/_javascript_/foo to /usr/share/ruby-rails-assets-foo/app/assets/_javascript_s.

But with gem-install option, version of the gem is added to the directory in /usr/share/rubygems-integration/all/gems/foo-xyz.

1. Should we generate the links file with version in rules? Or
2. Can we have gem2deb create a symlink without version?