Re: Migrating off alioth

* Pirate Praveen <praveen@onenetbeyond.org> [171226 17:15]:
> On 12/26/2017 09:12 PM, Chris Hofstaedtler wrote:
> >> I'd prefer if tracker.debian.org allows creation of teams [1] though it
> >> is only in discussion stage. I'm worried about the volume of mails, but
> >> if that is the only option, we may have to go for it.
> >
> > For now this appears to be our only option. Although I'd suggest not
> > sending VCS infos by mail anymore. This would leave us with bugs
> > only...
>
> Though the list masters don't want this, see the last mail on -devel.

I think there's some scaling consideration going on; I can clearly
see that lists with 2-5 members would not be very welcome on
lists.d.o, etc.

I've got word that for d-ruby it would be okay. Guessing because the
list is already there, there are many subscribers, ... we are an
actual large-ish group. The alternative appears to be
pkgname@packages.debian.org, see other mails in the same thread on
d-devel.

C.