Re: RFS: ruby-sshkey

On Sun, Mar 24, 2019 at 4:55 PM, Utkarsh Gupta <guptautkarsh2102@gmail.com> wrote:

On Sun, Mar 24, 2019 at 12:03 PM Pirate Praveen <praveen@onenetbeyond.org> wrote:

 On Sun, Mar 24, 2019 at 9:13 AM, Utkarsh Gupta
 <guptautkarsh2102@gmail.com> wrote:
 > Hi,
 >
> I've updated the Debian package of the Ruby gem sshkey. The package
 > was
> tested on meta/build and was successfully built. It was also lintian
 > clean.
 > I've updated the package in the salsa repo which may be found at
 > https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/ruby-sshkey
 >
 > Please consider to review and upload it.
 > It is a dependency of GitLab.

Please target experimental as it is a major version and can break the gitlab version already in unstable. It should be uploaded to unstable
 when gitlab 11.9.0 is ready to upload to unstable. Also add Breaks:
 gitlab (<< 11.9~) so we know why it is in experimental.

Breaks added and pushed the changes for experimental.
Please review the same :)

Thanks, uploaded.