Re: RFS: ruby-diaspora-federation-*

On ശ, Nov 2, 2019 at 11:26, Samyak Jain <samyak.jn11@gmail.com> wrote:

On Thu, Oct 31, 2019 at 8:51 PM Abhijith PA <abhijith@teknik.io> wrote:
Hi Samyak

On 31/10/19 12:13 pm, Samyak Jain wrote:

> Hey,
>
> I've updated the Debian package of the Ruby gems diaspora-federation,
> diaspora-federation-rails, diaspora-federation-json-schema. The package
> was tested on sbuild and was successfully built. It is also
> lintian-clean. I've pushed the package to the my personal salsa repo
> which may be found at:
>
>  In the following order:
>
>   * 1. https://salsa.debian.org/samyak-jn-guest/ruby-diaspora-federation
>
>   * 2. https://salsa.debian.org/samyak-jn-guest/ruby-diaspora-federation-rails
>
>   * 3. https://salsa.debian.org/samyak-jn-guest/ruby-diaspora-federation-json-schema
>   *

ruby-team repo is a staging area for making debian ruby packages. You
don't need a staging area for a staging area :). I believe you already
have access to team repo. So instead of personal ones please push
changes to there.
I don't have push access to these repositories. Hence, I have pushed the changes to my personal repo. :)

You have access to push now. Please commit changelog in a separate commit (helps when maintaining many branches and we have to merge).

--abhijith