Re: RFS: ruby-zip

On ചൊ, Nov 12, 2019 at 17:49, Cédric Boutillier <boutil@debian.org> wrote:
Apparently, this upload broke gitlab in unstable. I apologize for that and, since it was a new major version, I should have at least suggested to upload to experimental first.

gitlab in experimental as we can't have gitlab in unstable because of libgit2, protobuf and grpc transitions. But yes, a heads up when uploading major versions will be good. Just open a bug against gitlab with priority important (like how transitions are handled usually).
Cédric