New version of ruby-tilt breaks some packages

Hi guys,

I updated ruby-tilt yesterday and I see a few packages broken after that:
 * ruby-hamlit but it's an old version and testing with tilt 2.0.10 on
the latest version works so if you're ok with it I'll update the
package later today
 * ruby-slim: for this one it seems that the upstream tests are also
broken in master with tilt 2.0.10. I opened an issue on the tilt side
https://github.com/rtomayko/tilt/issues/351 to get some help on how
we're supposed to fix this.

If you know of other packages that have breakages with tilt 2.0.10,
please let me know, I'll have a look.
The culprit being: https://github.com/rtomayko/tilt/pull/343 that
generates some issues like https://github.com/rtomayko/tilt/issues/347
or https://github.com/slim-template/slim/issues/835 for example.