Re: Triaging rails 6 rebuild/autopkgtest failures and ruby team online sprint proposal

On Fri, Jul 31, 2020 at 22:02, Pirate Praveen <praveen@onenetbeyond.org> wrote:
With help from Kartik Kulkarni, we have managed to file bugs for all rebuild/autopkgtest failures except for two packages (ruby-diaspora-federation-rails, which is a dependency on diaspora and ruby-voight-kampff which is a dependency of open build system - both rails apps don't support rails 6 yet). So we will file the bugs for these two and upload rails 6 to unstable in coming days.

Rails 6 is in unstable now. Need help with https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=966838