ruby-karmdown 2.x upload to unstable (heads up)

Hi team,

ruby-karmdown 2.x was in experimental from July 22 and bugs were filed for packages failing rebuild or autopkgtest with it. This also includes fixes for security issues.

jekyll (both), rabbit (autopkgtest), ruby-cucumber-core (rebuild - boutil promised to fix this in irc), ruby-markerb (rebuild - but already failing with rails 6), sonic-pi (rebuild - but this package is unmaintained).

I will upload this package to unstable in 2 days if no one stops me before that.

Thanks
Praveen