Re: RFS: ruby-path-expander 1.1.0-1, ruby-morpher 0.2.6-1, ruby-anima 0.3.1-1, ruby-unparser 0.4.7-1

Hi Cocoa,

On Sun, Aug 16, 2020 at 7:51 PM Cocoa <cocoa1231@disroot.org> wrote:
> The tests for ruby-unparser were disabled because ruby-devtools is currently not packaged
> for Debian, and to do so would require packaging around 7 more packages.

That's the right thing to do. Whilst we do want to run tests but
definitely not at the sake of packaging 7 more dependencies!

>  ruby-path-expander 1.1.0-1

Uploaded!

>  ruby-morpher 0.2.6-1

Uploaded!

>  ruby-anima 0.3.1-1

Uploaded!

>  ruby-unparser 0.4.7-1

Uploaded!

I must admit that these are of excellent quality. I didn't have to
change anything here!
Great work, really! \o/

Best,
Utkarsh