Re: ruby-voight-kampff repo missing?

Hi Cédric!

On 26/08/2020 06:27, Cédric Boutillier wrote:
> Hi team members,
>
> I could not find the repository for ruby-voight-kampff on salsa.
> It does not appear in the metadata of our main repository, and using
> debcheckout and the Vcs-* fields fails.
>
> The uploads have been done by:
> 1.1.3-3 to unstable: Lucas Kanashiro <kanashiro@debian.org>
> 1.1.3-2 to unstable: 李健秋 Andrew Lee (Debian Developer) <ajqlee@debian.org>
> 1.1.3-1 to experimental: 李健秋 Andrew Lee (Debian Developer) <ajqlee@debian.org>
>
> Lucas, Andrew, have you a local copy of the repo that you could push
> back to salsa?

Unfortunately I do not have it locally anymore :/ It's quite weird that
this repository just vanished from our team's group, I am pretty sure I
git clone'd it to do my last upload. Does anyone have any idea of what
might have happened? If not we should create a new git repo and run gbp
import-dscs --debsnap.

Cheers!

--
Lucas Kanashiro