Re: Many ruby library transitions for gitlab reupload to experimental

On 13/06/23 1:16 pm, Pirate Praveen wrote:
Hi,

Bookworm is out and I am trying to reupload all gitlab dependencies staged in experimental during freeze to unstable.

I'm using this pad to track the reuploads
https://storm.debian.net/shared/KsibMVg-48Iaa_ooNGxsMxaFisv74u1tDeH_jX00GWJ

about 32 packages have been re-uploaded so far, ruby-googleauth being a major update among this.

- ruby-countries - it built fine locally, but failed on the buildd so help is welcome to check one failing test - ruby-rouge - redmine still needs fixing 1037465 (thanks to boutil and terceiro for fixing asciidoctor/ruby-kramdown-parser-gfm and nanoc).
- ruby-cfpropertylist - fix ruby-fission ftbfs
- ruby-net-http-persistent - this has to go along with ruby-faraday, which seems like a bigger transition

6 ruby-google-apis-* is probably a simple rebuild as ruby-googleauth 1.3 and ruby-google-apis-core are available in unstable.