Re: plans for ruby 3.2 ?

Hi,

Em 23/07/2023 13:05, Lucas Nussbaum escreveu:
Hi,

I was wondering if we already have plans for ruby 3.2?

We still have not discussed that, I'll be adding this to the agenda of our BoF. But in my personal opinion and desire, we should start to work on it (packaging ruby3.2, uploading to experimental, rebuilding reverse dependencies, filing bugs, and etc.) in the following months, and maybe kick off the real transition in the end of the year/beginning of next year (?).

I think the last ruby transitions worked well when we completed it during a sprint, where everyone has time to act on the packages as a team, in a coordinated way. Maybe we should try to do the same again. Any thoughts?

--
Lucas Kanashiro