Re: Last call for dpkg 1.9.0 translations

>> (children, do not simply contatenate message strings: English is not the
>> only one :).

WA> The place where that happens that I know of is dselect, and it does
WA> that on purpose since it reflects the sorting criteria.

All instances of fd_buf_copy() are guilty.  :)

WA> Thanks for the update, it's on its way to CVS now.

Everyone, I've looked deeper and now fixing all fuzzy entries (it is
horrible) in ten-minutes-old CVSed sources.  Thanks Wichert I have at least
fourty more hours =)

During last phase I think I'll translate untranslated entries.

If anyone is doing the same -- notify immediately. :)

--alexm