Re: cupsys и кириллица

On Wed, 05 Oct 2005 10:11:37 +0400
Artem Chuprina <ran@ran.pp.ru> wrote:

> romfil -> Artem Chuprina  @ Wed, 5 Oct 2005 09:27:44 +0400:
>
>  >>  >>  r> До этого работал в unstable и проблем никаких не знал (правда и
>  >>  >>  r> принтер был другим) Стоят все gs (esp, gpl, afpl), а также gsfonts и
>  >>  >>  r> gsfonts-other.  Так вот, при печати с использованием драйвера HP LJ
>  >>  >>  r> Series PCL 6 CUPS v1.1 вообще никак и ничего не печатается (даже
>  >>  >>  r> English) вместо этого на экран HP вываливается сообщение W2 INVALID
>  >>  >>  r> PERS. По HP Error Codes это:
>  >>  >>
>  >>  >>  r> The job was not printed because the requested personality, such as
>  >>  >>  r> PostScript (MP), was not installed. Install the language in which
>  >>  >>  r> the files are sent, together with enough memory to support that
>  >>  >>  r> language. Clear message by pressing SHIFT and Continue on the
>  >>  >>  r> printer. (месседж нажатием shift не клирится)
>  >>  >>
>  >>  >>  r> Естественно пытался сам разобраться, но видимо чего-то не догнал.
>  >>  >>  r> Конкретно на этот принтер драйверов на cupsys нет.
>  >>  >>
>  >>  >> Вообще-то никто не обещал, что 4MV поддерживает PCL 6.  Попробуй более
>  >>  >> ранние.  Зато есть шансы, что он поддерживает PostScript.
>  >>  >>
>  >>
>  >>  r> С ранними печать идет, но только не кириллицы.
>  >>
>  >>  r> Вот что выяснил:
>  >>
>  >>  r> romfil:~$ a2ps -X koi8-r test -o -
>  >>  r> a2ps: не удается найти файл `NimbusMonCYR-Regu.afm': No such file or directory
>  >>  r> romfil:~$
>  >>
>  >>  r> Что-то мне это не очень нравиться
>  >>
>  >> Это уже вменяемая диагностика.  Настрой a2ps.  Указанных в нем по
>  >> умолчанию шрифтов для кириллицы в поставке нет.
>  >>
>  >>
>  r> romfil:~$ a2ps -X koi8 test -o - > 2.txt
>  r> [test (простой): 1 страница на 1 листе]
>  r> [Всего: 1 страница на 1 листе] отправлен на стандартный вывод
>  r> romfil:~$ cat test
>

>  r>         Test CUPSYS
>

>  r>         Тест системы печати
>
>  r> romfil:~$
>  r> А вот что на принтер выходит:
>
>  r> Test CUPSYS
>
>  r> M-tM-EM-SM-T M-SM-IM-SM-TM-EM-MM-Y M-PM-EM-^M-AM-TM-I
>
>  r> В общем бред, но если к нему присмотреться повнимательней, то можно прочитать текст tEST SISTEMY PE^ATI
>
>  r> И все-таки переход на unstable поможет или нет?
>
> Пенициллин покойников не лечит.  В смысле "переход на unstable от
> нежелания читать документацию не спасает, скорее наоборот".
>
> А если хочешь, чтобы тебе помогли, не надо скрывать существенную
> информацию.  Нужен как минимум полный лог сессии (чтобы было понятно,
> что именно ты делаешь, а не как ты себе это представляешь), релевантные
> конфиги, и в случае с a2ps - полученный постскрипт.

%!PS-Adobe-3.0
%%Title: test
%%For: shaggy
%%Creator: a2ps version 4.13
%%CreationDate: Wed Oct  5 09:21:36 2005
%%BoundingBox: 24 24 571 818
%%DocumentData: Clean7Bit
%%Orientation: Landscape
%%Pages: 1
%%PageOrder: Ascend
%%DocumentMedia: A4 595 842 0 () ()
%%DocumentNeededResources: font Helvetica
%%+ font Helvetica-Bold
%%+ font Symbol
%%DocumentProcessColors: Black
%%DocumentSuppliedResources: procset a2ps-a2ps-hdr
%%+ procset a2ps-black+white-Prolog
%%+ encoding KOI8Encoding
%%+ font CourierCyrPS
%%+ font CourierCyrPS-Bold
%%+ font CourierCyrPS-BoldInclined
%%+ font CourierCyrPS-Inclined
%%+ font TimesNRCyrMT
%%+ font TimesNRCyrMT-Bold
%%EndComments
/a2psdict 200 dict def
a2psdict begin
%%BeginProlog
%%Copyright: (c) 1988, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93 Miguel Santana
%%Copyright: (c) 1995, 96, 97, 98 Akim Demaille, Miguel Santana
% Check PostScript language level.
/languagelevel where {
  pop /gs_languagelevel languagelevel def
} {
  /gs_languagelevel 1 def
} ifelse

% EPSF import as in the Red Book
/BeginInclude {
  /b4_Inc_state save def                % Save state for cleanup
  /dict_count countdictstack def        % Count objects on dict stack
  /op_count count 1 sub def             % Count objects on operand stack
  userdict begin
    0 setgray 0 setlinecap
    1 setlinewidth 0 setlinejoin
    10 setmiterlimit [ ] 0 setdash newpath
    gs_languagelevel 1 ne {
      false setstrokeadjust false setoverprint
    } if
} bind def

/EndInclude {
  count op_count sub { pos } repeat     % Clean up stacks
  countdictstack dict_count sub { end } repeat
  b4_Inc_state restore
} bind def

/BeginEPSF {
  BeginInclude
  /showpage { } def
} bind def

/EndEPSF {
  EndInclude
} bind def

% Page prefeed
/page_prefeed {         % bool -> -
  statusdict /prefeed known {
    statusdict exch /prefeed exch put
  } {
    pop
  } ifelse
} bind def

/deffont {
  findfont exch scalefont def
} bind def

/reencode_font {
  findfont reencode 2 copy definefont pop def
} bind def

% Function c-show (str => -)
% centers text only according to x axis.
/c-show {
  dup stringwidth pop
  2 div neg 0 rmoveto
  show
} bind def

% Function l-show (str => -)
% prints texts so that it ends at currentpoint
/l-show {
  dup stringwidth pop neg
  0
  rmoveto show
} bind def

% center-fit show (str w => -)
% show centered, and scale currentfont so that the width is less than w
/cfshow {
  exch dup stringwidth pop
  % If the title is too big, try to make it smaller
  3 2 roll 2 copy
  gt
  { % if, i.e. too big
    exch div
    currentfont exch scalefont setfont
  } { % ifelse
    pop pop
  }
  ifelse
  c-show                        % center title
} bind def

% Return the y size of the current font
% - => fontsize
/currentfontsize {
  currentfont /FontType get 0 eq {
    currentfont /FontMatrix get 3 get
  }{
    currentfont /FontMatrix get 3 get 1000 mul
  } ifelse
} bind def

% reencode the font
% <encoding-vector> <fontdict> -> <newfontdict>
/reencode { %def
  dup length 5 add dict begin
    { %forall
      1 index /FID ne
      { def }{ pop pop } ifelse
    } forall
    /Encoding exch def

    % Use the font's bounding box to determine the ascent, descent,
    % and overall height; don't forget that these values have to be
    % transformed using the font's matrix.
    % We use `load' because sometimes BBox is executable, sometimes not.
    % Since we need 4 numbers an not an array avoid BBox from being executed
    /FontBBox load aload pop
    FontMatrix transform /Ascent exch def pop
    FontMatrix transform /Descent exch def pop
    /FontHeight Ascent Descent sub def

    % Define these in case they're not in the FontInfo (also, here
    % they're easier to get to.
    /UnderlinePosition 1 def
    /UnderlineThickness 1 def

    % Get the underline position and thickness if they're defined.
    currentdict /FontInfo known {
      FontInfo

      dup /UnderlinePosition known {
        dup /UnderlinePosition get
        0 exch FontMatrix transform exch pop
        /UnderlinePosition exch def
      } if

      dup /UnderlineThickness known {
        /UnderlineThickness get
        0 exch FontMatrix transform exch pop
        /UnderlineThickness exch def
      } if

    } if
    currentdict
  end
} bind def

% composite fonts for ASCII-EUC mixed strings
% Version 1.2 1/31/1990
% Original Ken'ichi HANDA (handa@etl.go.jp)
% Modified Norio Katayama (katayama@rd.nacsis.ac.jp),1998
% Extend & Fix Koji Nakamaru (maru@on.cs.keio.ac.jp), 1999
% Anyone can freely copy, modify, distribute this program.

/copyfont {     % font-dic extra-entry-count  copyfont  font-dic
        1 index maxlength add dict begin
        {       1 index /FID ne 2 index /UniqueID ne and
                {def} {pop pop} ifelse
        } forall
        currentdict
        end
} bind def

/compositefont { % ASCIIFontName EUCFontName RomanScale RomanOffset Rot(T/F) compositefont font
    /RomanRotation exch def
    /RomanOffset exch def
    /RomanScale exch def
    userdict /fixeucfont_dict known not {
        userdict begin
            /fixeucfont_dict 2 dict begin
                /UpperByteEncoding [
                    16#00 1 16#20 { pop 0 } for
                    16#21 1 16#28 { 16#20 sub } for
                    16#29 1 16#2F { pop 0 } for
                    16#30 1 16#74 { 16#27 sub } for
                    16#75 1 16#FF { pop 0 } for
                ] def
                /LowerByteEncoding [
                    16#00 1 16#A0 { pop /.notdef } for
                    16#A1 1 16#FE { 16#80 sub 16 2 string cvrs
                                    (cXX) dup 1 4 -1 roll
                                    putinterval cvn } for
                    /.notdef
                ] def
                currentdict
            end def
        end
    } if
    findfont dup /FontType get 0 eq {
        14 dict begin
            %
            % 7+8 bit EUC font
            %
            12 dict begin
                /EUCFont exch def
                /FontInfo (7+8 bit EUC font) readonly def
                /PaintType 0 def
                /FontType 0 def
                /FontMatrix matrix def
                % /FontName
                /Encoding fixeucfont_dict /UpperByteEncoding get def
                /FMapType 2 def
                EUCFont /WMode known
                { EUCFont /WMode get /WMode exch def }
                { /WMode 0 def } ifelse
                /FDepVector [
                    EUCFont /FDepVector get 0 get
                    [ 16#21 1 16#28 {} for 16#30 1 16#74 {} for ]
                    {
                        13 dict begin
                            /EUCFont EUCFont def
                            /UpperByte exch 16#80 add def
                            % /FontName
                            /FontInfo (EUC lower byte font) readonly def
                            /PaintType 0 def
                            /FontType 3 def
                            /FontMatrix matrix def
                            /FontBBox {0 0 0 0} def
                            /Encoding
                                fixeucfont_dict /LowerByteEncoding get def
                            % /UniqueID
                            % /WMode
                            /BuildChar {
                                gsave
                                exch dup /EUCFont get setfont
                                /UpperByte get
                                2 string
                                dup 0 4 -1 roll put
                                dup 1 4 -1 roll put
                                dup stringwidth setcharwidth
                                0 0 moveto show
                                grestore
                            } bind def
                            currentdict
                        end
                        /lowerbytefont exch definefont
                    } forall
                ] def
                currentdict
            end
            /eucfont exch definefont
            exch
            findfont 1 copyfont dup begin
                RomanRotation {
                        /FontMatrix FontMatrix
                        [ 0 RomanScale neg RomanScale 0 RomanOffset neg 0 ]
                        matrix concatmatrix def
                }{
                        /FontMatrix FontMatrix
                        [ RomanScale 0 0 RomanScale 0 RomanOffset ] matrix concatmatrix
                        def
                        /CDevProc
                            {pop pop pop pop 0 exch -1000 exch 2 div 880} def
                } ifelse
            end
            /asciifont exch definefont
            exch
            /FDepVector [ 4 2 roll ] def
            /FontType 0 def
            /WMode 0 def
            /FMapType 4 def
            /FontMatrix matrix def
            /Encoding [0 1] def
            /FontBBox {0 0 0 0} def
%           /FontHeight 1.0 def % XXXX
            /FontHeight RomanScale 1.0 ge { RomanScale }{ 1.0 } ifelse def
            /Descent -0.3 def   % XXXX
            currentdict
        end
        /tmpfont exch definefont
        pop
        /tmpfont findfont
    }{
        pop findfont 0 copyfont
    } ifelse
} def

/slantfont {    % FontName slant-degree  slantfont  font'
    exch findfont 1 copyfont begin
    [ 1 0 4 -1 roll 1 0 0 ] FontMatrix exch matrix concatmatrix
    /FontMatrix exch def
    currentdict
    end
} def

% Function print line number (<string> # -)
/# {
  gsave
    sx cw mul neg 2 div 0 rmoveto
    f# setfont
    c-show
  grestore
} bind def

% -------- Some routines to enlight plain b/w printings ---------

% Underline
% width --
/dounderline {
  currentpoint
  gsave
    moveto
    0 currentfont /Descent get currentfontsize mul rmoveto
    0 rlineto
    stroke
  grestore
} bind def

% Underline a string
% string --
/dounderlinestring {
  stringwidth pop
  dounderline
} bind def

/UL {
  /ul exch store
} bind def

% Draw a box of WIDTH wrt current font
% width --
/dobox {
  currentpoint
  gsave
    newpath
    moveto
    0 currentfont /Descent get currentfontsize mul rmoveto
    dup 0 rlineto
    0 currentfont /FontHeight get currentfontsize mul rlineto
    neg 0 rlineto
    closepath
    stroke
  grestore
} bind def

/BX {
  /bx exch store
} bind def

% Box a string
% string --
/doboxstring {
  stringwidth pop
  dobox
} bind def

%
% ------------- Color routines ---------------
%
/FG /setrgbcolor load def

% Draw the background
% width --
/dobackground {
  currentpoint
  gsave
    newpath
    moveto
    0 currentfont /Descent get currentfontsize mul rmoveto
    dup 0 rlineto
    0 currentfont /FontHeight get currentfontsize mul rlineto
    neg 0 rlineto
    closepath
    bgcolor aload pop setrgbcolor
    fill
  grestore
} bind def

% Draw bg for a string
% string --
/dobackgroundstring {
  stringwidth pop
  dobackground
} bind def

/BG {
  dup /bg exch store
  { mark 4 1 roll ] /bgcolor exch store } if
} bind def

/Show {
  bg { dup dobackgroundstring } if
  ul { dup dounderlinestring } if
  bx { dup doboxstring } if
  show
} bind def

% Function T(ab), jumps to the n-th tabulation in the current line
/T {
  cw mul x0 add
  bg { dup currentpoint pop sub dobackground } if
  ul { dup currentpoint pop sub dounderline } if
  bx { dup currentpoint pop sub dobox } if
  y0 moveto
} bind def

% Function n: move to the next line
/n {
  /y0 y0 bfs sub store
  x0 y0 moveto
} bind def

% Function N: show and move to the next line
/N {
  Show
  /y0 y0 bfs sub store
  x0 y0 moveto
} bind def

/S {
  Show
} bind def

%%BeginResource: procset a2ps-a2ps-hdr 2.0 2
%%Copyright: (c) 1988, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93 Miguel Santana
%%Copyright: (c) 1995, 96, 97, 98 Akim Demaille, Miguel Santana
% Function title: prints page header.
/title {
  % 1. Draw the background
  x v get y v get moveto
  gsave
    0 th 2 div neg rmoveto
    th setlinewidth
    0.95 setgray
    pw 0 rlineto stroke
  grestore
  % 2. Border it
  gsave
    0.7 setlinewidth
    pw 0 rlineto
    0 th neg rlineto
    pw neg 0 rlineto
    closepath stroke
  grestore
  % stk: ct rt lt
  x v get y v get th sub 1 add moveto
%%IncludeResource: font Helvetica
  fHelvetica fnfs 0.8 mul scalefont setfont
  % 3. The left title
  gsave
    dup stringwidth pop fnfs 0.8 mul add exch % leave space took on stack
    fnfs 0.8 mul hm rmoveto
    show                        % left title
  grestore
  exch
  % stk: ct ltw rt
  % 4. the right title
  gsave
    dup stringwidth pop fnfs 0.8 mul add exch % leave space took on stack
    dup
    pw exch stringwidth pop fnfs 0.8 mul add sub
    hm
    rmoveto
    show                        % right title
  grestore
  % stk: ct ltw rtw
  % 5. the center title
  gsave
    pw 3 1 roll
    % stk: ct pw ltw rtw
    3 copy
    % Move to the center of the left room
    sub add 2 div hm rmoveto
    % What is the available space in here?
    add sub fnfs 0.8 mul sub fnfs 0.8 mul sub
    % stk: ct space_left
%%IncludeResource: font Helvetica-Bold
  fHelvetica-Bold fnfs scalefont setfont
    cfshow
  grestore
} bind def

% Function border: prints virtual page border
/border { %def
  gsave                         % print four sides
    0 setgray
    x v get y v get moveto
    0.7 setlinewidth            % of the square
    pw 0 rlineto
    0 ph neg rlineto
    pw neg 0 rlineto
    closepath stroke
  grestore
} bind def

% Function water: prints a water mark in background
/water { %def
  gsave
    scx scy moveto rotate
  fTimes-Bold 100 scalefont setfont
    .97 setgray
    dup stringwidth pop 2 div neg -50 rmoveto
    show
  grestore
} bind def

% Function rhead: prints the right header
/rhead {  %def
  lx ly moveto
  fHelvetica fnfs 0.8 mul scalefont setfont
  l-show
} bind def

% Function footer (cf rf lf -> -)
/footer {
  fHelvetica fnfs 0.8 mul scalefont setfont
  dx dy moveto
  show

  snx sny moveto
  l-show

  fnx fny moveto
  c-show
} bind def
%%EndResource
%%BeginResource: procset a2ps-black+white-Prolog 2.0 1

% Function T(ab), jumps to the n-th tabulation in the current line
/T {
  cw mul x0 add y0 moveto
} bind def

% Function n: move to the next line
/n { %def
  /y0 y0 bfs sub store
  x0 y0 moveto
} bind def

% Function N: show and move to the next line
/N {
  Show
  /y0 y0 bfs sub store
  x0 y0 moveto
}  bind def

/S {
  Show
} bind def

/p {
  false UL
  false BX
  fCourier bfs scalefont setfont
  Show
} bind def

/sy {
  false UL
  false BX
  fSymbol bfs scalefont setfont
  Show
} bind def

/k {
  false UL
  false BX
  fCourier-Oblique bfs scalefont setfont
  Show
} bind def

/K {
  false UL
  false BX
  fCourier-Bold bfs scalefont setfont
  Show
} bind def

/c {
  false UL
  false BX
  fCourier-Oblique bfs scalefont setfont
  Show
} bind def

/C {
  false UL
  false BX
  fCourier-BoldOblique bfs scalefont setfont
  Show
} bind def

/l {
  false UL
  false BX
  fHelvetica bfs scalefont setfont
  Show
} bind def

/L {
  false UL
  false BX
  fHelvetica-Bold bfs scalefont setfont
  Show
} bind def

/str{
  false UL
  false BX
  fTimes-Roman bfs scalefont setfont
  Show
} bind def

/e{
  false UL
  true BX
  fHelvetica-Bold bfs scalefont setfont
  Show
} bind def

%%EndResource
%%EndProlog
%%BeginSetup
%%IncludeResource: font Symbol
%%BeginResource: encoding KOI8Encoding
/KOI8Encoding [
/.notdef /.notdef /.notdef /.notdef /.notdef /.notdef /.notdef /.notdef
/.notdef /.notdef /.notdef /.notdef /.notdef /.notdef /.notdef /.notdef
/.notdef /.notdef /.notdef /.notdef /.notdef /.notdef /.notdef /.notdef
/.notdef /.notdef /.notdef /.notdef /.notdef /.notdef /.notdef /.notdef
/space /exclam /quotedbl /numbersign /dollar /percent /ampersand /quoteright
/parenleft /parenright /asterisk /plus /comma /hyphen /period /slash
/zero /one /two /three /four /five /six /seven
/eight /nine /colon /semicolon /less /equal /greater /question
/at /A /B /C /D /E /F /G
/H /I /J /K /L /M /N /O
/P /Q /R /S /T /U /V /W
/X /Y /Z /bracketleft /backslash /bracketright /asciicircum /underscore
/quoteleft /a /b /c /d /e /f /g
/h /i /j /k /l /m /n /o
/p /q /r /s /t /u /v /w
/x /y /z /braceleft /bar /braceright /tilde /.notdef
/.notdef /.notdef /.notdef /.notdef /guillmotleft /guillmotright /afii61352 /.notdef
/.notdef /.notdef /.notdef /.notdef /.notdef /.notdef /.notdef /.notdef
/.notdef /.notdef /.notdef /.notdef /.notdef /.notdef /.notdef /.notdef
/.notdef /.notdef /.notdef /.notdef /.notdef /.notdef /.notdef /.notdef
/space /exclamdown /cent /afii10071 /currency /yen /brokenbar /section
/dieresis /copyright /ordfeminine /guillemotleft /logicalnot /hyphen /registered /macron
/degree /plusminus /twosuperior /afii10023 /acute /mu /paragraph /bullet
/cedilla /dotlessi /ordmasculine /guillemotright /onequarter /onehalf /threequarters /questiondown
/afii10096 /afii10065 /afii10066 /afii10088 /afii10069 /afii10070 /afii10086 /afii10068
/afii10087 /afii10074 /afii10075 /afii10076 /afii10077 /afii10078 /afii10079 /afii10080
/afii10081 /afii10097 /afii10082 /afii10083 /afii10084 /afii10085 /afii10072 /afii10067
/afii10094 /afii10093 /afii10073 /afii10090 /afii10095 /afii10091 /afii10089 /afii10092
/afii10048 /afii10017 /afii10018 /afii10040 /afii10021 /afii10022 /afii10038 /afii10020
/afii10039 /afii10026 /afii10027 /afii10028 /afii10029 /afii10030 /afii10031 /afii10032
/afii10033 /afii10049 /afii10034 /afii10035 /afii10036 /afii10037 /afii10024 /afii10019
/afii10046 /afii10045 /afii10025 /afii10042 /afii10047 /afii10043 /afii10041 /afii10044
] def
%%EndResource
%%BeginResource: font CourierCyrPS
%!PS-AdobeFont-1.0: CourierCyrPS
%%CreationDate: Mon Mar 17 17:20:21 1997
%%VMusage: 28800 28800
% Created with FontMonger Copyright (c) 1991-3 Ares Software Corp. All rights reserved.
11 dict begin
/FontInfo 9 dict dup begin
/version (Version 1.0 - November 1992) readonly def
/Notice (Typeface <c> The Monotype Corporation plc. 1990-92. Changes <c> 1997 by Eugene V. Demidov) readonly def
/FullName (Courier New KOI 8) readonly def
/FamilyName (Courier New KOI-8) readonly def
/Weight (Regular) readonly def
/ItalicAngle 0 def
/isFixedPitch false def
/UnderlinePosition -477 def
/UnderlineThickness 84 def
end readonly def
/FontName /CourierCyrPS def
/Encoding 256 array
0 1 255{1 index exch /.notdef put}for
dup 32 /space put
dup 33 /exclam put
dup 34 /quotedbl put
dup 35 /numbersign put
dup 36 /dollar put
dup 37 /percent put
dup 38 /ampersand put
dup 39 /quoteright put
dup 250 /uacute put
dup 251 /ucircumflex put
dup 252 /udieresis put
dup 253 /yacute put
dup 254 /thorn put
dup 255 /ydieresis put
readonly def

/PaintType 0 def
/FontType 1 def
/FontMatrix [0.001 0 0 0.001 0 0] readonly def
/FontBBox{-13 -274 625 763}readonly def
%/UniqueID 0 def
currentdict end
currentfile eexec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%%EndResource
%%BeginResource: font CourierCyrPS-Bold
%!PS-AdobeFont-1.0: CourierCyrPS-Bold
%%CreationDate: Mon Mar 17 17:23:51 1997
%%VMusage: 28800 28800
% Created with FontMonger Copyright (c) 1991-3 Ares Software Corp. All rights reserved.
11 dict begin
/FontInfo 9 dict dup begin
/version (Version 1.0 - November 1992) readonly def
/Notice (Typeface <c> The Monotype Corporation plc. 1990-92. Changes <c> 1997 by Eugene V. Demidov) readonly def
/FullName (Courier New KOI 8 Bold) readonly def
/FamilyName (Courier New KOI-8) readonly def
/Weight (Bold) readonly def
/ItalicAngle 0 def
/isFixedPitch false def
/UnderlinePosition -477 def
/UnderlineThickness 205 def
end readonly def
/FontName /CourierCyrPS-Bold def
/Encoding 256 array
0 1 255{1 index exch /.notdef put}for
dup 32 /space put
dup 33 /exclam put
dup 34 /quotedbl put
dup 35 /numbersign put
dup 36 /dollar put
dup 37 /percent put
dup 38 /ampersand put
dup 251 /ucircumflex put
dup 252 /udieresis put
dup 253 /yacute put
dup 254 /thorn put
dup 255 /ydieresis put
readonly def

/PaintType 0 def
/FontType 1 def
/FontMatrix [0.001 0 0 0.001 0 0] readonly def
/FontBBox{-40 -300 644 810}readonly def
%/UniqueID 0 def
currentdict end
currentfile eexec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%%EndResource
%%BeginResource: font CourierCyrPS-BoldInclined
%!PS-AdobeFont-1.0: CourierCyrPS-BoldInclined
%%CreationDate: Mon Mar 17 17:27:21 1997
%%VMusage: 28800 28800
% Created with FontMonger Copyright (c) 1991-3 Ares Software Corp. All rights reserved.
11 dict begin
/FontInfo 9 dict dup begin
/version (Version 1.0 - November 1992) readonly def
/Notice (Typeface <c> The Monotype Corporation plc. 1990-92. Changes <c> 1997 by Eugene V. Demidov) readonly def
/FullName (Courier New KOI 8 Bold Italic) readonly def
/FamilyName (Courier New KOI-8) readonly def
/Weight (Bold Italic) readonly def
/ItalicAngle 0 def
/isFixedPitch false def
/UnderlinePosition -477 def
/UnderlineThickness 205 def
end readonly def
/FontName /CourierCyrPS-BoldOblique def
/Encoding 256 array
0 1 255{1 index exch /.notdef put}for
dup 32 /space put
dup 33 /exclam put
dup 34 /quotedbl put
dup 35 /numbersign put
dup 36 /dollar put
dup 37 /percent put
dup 38 /ampersand put
dup 253 /yacute put
dup 254 /thorn put
dup 255 /ydieresis put
readonly def

/PaintType 0 def
/FontType 1 def
/FontMatrix [0.001 0 0 0.001 0 0] readonly def
/FontBBox{-94 -300 739 804}readonly def
%/UniqueID 0 def
currentdict end
currentfile eexec
8551a6fe281a24f7ff33bf71784c08faf0bec6a24d2d9612eb9369f0f90a5c3a
4ce0cddea2b6602004e0e71429ddd22f439e984ba180e326344321f3e6f379f332fd06
5a9af79ba836d33a465e4d52132e403c31712d939e800a492d5bd1b69a1d55092933bc
d8cfb7bd6a7b1e8172afebbe8caf0d3b5c9bc9bf376dc2a6cba5ba6c605bf0342bab19
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%%EndResource
%%BeginResource: font CourierCyrPS-Inclined
%!PS-AdobeFont-1.0: CourierCyrPS-Inclined
%%CreationDate: Mon Mar 17 17:33:56 1997
%%VMusage: 28800 28800
% Created with FontMonger Copyright (c) 1991-3 Ares Software Corp. All rights reserved.
11 dict begin
/FontInfo 9 dict dup begin
/version (Version 1.0 - November 1992) readonly def
/Notice (Typeface <c> The Monotype Corporation plc. 1990-92. Changes <c> 1997 by Eugene V. Demidov) readonly def
/FullName (Courier New KOI 8 Italic) readonly def
/FamilyName (Courier New KOI-8) readonly def
/Weight (Italic) readonly def
/ItalicAngle 0 def
/isFixedPitch false def
/UnderlinePosition -477 def
/UnderlineThickness 84 def
end readonly def
/FontName /CourierCyrPS-Oblique def
/Encoding 256 array
0 1 255{1 index exch /.notdef put}for
dup 32 /space put
dup 33 /exclam put
dup 34 /quotedbl put
dup 35 /numbersign put
dup 36 /dollar put
dup 253 /yacute put
dup 254 /thorn put
dup 255 /ydieresis put
readonly def

/PaintType 0 def
/FontType 1 def
/FontMatrix [0.001 0 0 0.001 0 0] readonly def
/FontBBox{-67 -274 710 781}readonly def
%/UniqueID 0 def
currentdict end
currentfile eexec
8551a6fe281a24f7ff33bf71784c08faf0bec6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%%EndResource
%%BeginResource: font TimesNRCyrMT
%!PS-AdobeFont-1.0: TimesNRCyrMT
%%CreationDate: Mon Mar 17 17:43:00 1997
%%VMusage: 28800 28800
% Created with FontMonger Copyright (c) 1991-3 Ares Software Corp. All rights reserved.
11 dict begin
/FontInfo 9 dict dup begin
/version (Version 1.0 - November 1992) readonly def
/Notice (Typeface <c> The Monotype Corporation plc. 1990-92. Changes <c> 1997 by Eugene V. Demidov) readonly def
/FullName (Times New Roman KOI 8) readonly def
/FamilyName (Times New Roman KOI-8) readonly def
/Weight (Regular) readonly def
/ItalicAngle 0 def
/isFixedPitch false def
/UnderlinePosition -205 def
/UnderlineThickness 102 def
end readonly def
/FontName /TimesNRCyrMT def
/Encoding 256 array
0 1 255{1 index exch /.notdef put}for
dup 32 /space put
dup 33 /exclam put
dup 34 /quotedbl put
dup 35 /numbersign put
dup 36 /dollar put
dup 252 /udieresis put
dup 253 /yacute put
dup 254 /thorn put
dup 255 /ydieresis put
readonly def

/PaintType 0 def
/FontType 1 def
/FontMatrix [0.001 0 0 0.001 0 0] readonly def
/FontBBox{-73 -212 1086 887}readonly def
%/UniqueID 0 def
currentdict end
currentfile eexec
8551a6fe281a24f7ff33bf71784c08faf0bec6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%%EndResource
%%BeginResource: font TimesNRCyrMT-Bold
%!PS-AdobeFont-1.0: TimesNRCyrMT-Bold
%%CreationDate: Mon Mar 17 17:45:00 1997
%%VMusage: 28800 28800
% Created with FontMonger Copyright (c) 1991-3 Ares Software Corp. All rights reserved.
11 dict begin
/FontInfo 9 dict dup begin
/version (Version 1.0 - October 1992) readonly def
/Notice (Typeface <c> The Monotype Corporation plc. 1990-92. Changes <c> 1997 by Eugene V. Demidov) readonly def
/FullName (Times New Roman KOI 8 Bold) readonly def
/FamilyName (Times New Roman KOI-8) readonly def
/Weight (Bold) readonly def
/ItalicAngle 0 def
/isFixedPitch false def
/UnderlinePosition -205 def
/UnderlineThickness 102 def
end readonly def
/FontName /TimesNRCyrMT-Bold def
/Encoding 256 array
0 1 255{1 index exch /.notdef put}for
dup 32 /space put
dup 33 /exclam put
dup 34 /quotedbl put
dup 35 /numbersign put
dup 252 /udieresis put
dup 253 /yacute put
dup 254 /thorn put
dup 255 /ydieresis put
readonly def

/PaintType 0 def
/FontType 1 def
/FontMatrix [0.001 0 0 0.001 0 0] readonly def
/FontBBox{-20 -224 1115 878}readonly def
%/UniqueID 0 def
currentdict end
currentfile eexec
8551a6fe281a24f7ff33bf7178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%%EndResource
% Initialize page description variables.
/sh 595 def
/sw 842 def
/llx 24 def
/urx 818 def
/ury 571 def
/lly 24 def
/#copies 1 def
/th 15.000000 def
/fnfs 11 def
/bfs 8.005733 def
/cw 4.803440 def

% Dictionary for KOI8 support
/koi8dict 8 dict begin
  /fCourier KOI8Encoding /CourierCyrPS reencode_font
  /fCourier-Bold KOI8Encoding /CourierCyrPS-Bold reencode_font
  /fCourier-BoldOblique KOI8Encoding /CourierCyrPS-BoldInclined reencode_font
  /fCourier-Oblique KOI8Encoding /CourierCyrPS-Inclined reencode_font
  /fHelvetica KOI8Encoding /Helvetica reencode_font
  /fHelvetica-Bold KOI8Encoding /Helvetica-Bold reencode_font
  /fTimes-Bold KOI8Encoding /TimesNRCyrMT-Bold reencode_font
  /fTimes-Roman KOI8Encoding /TimesNRCyrMT reencode_font
currentdict end def
/bgcolor [ 0 0 0 ] def
/bg false def
/ul false def
/bx false def
% The font for line numbering
/f# /Helvetica findfont bfs .6 mul scalefont def
/fSymbol /Symbol findfont def
/hm fnfs 0.25 mul def
/pw
   cw 81.400000 mul
def
/ph
   501.959430 th add
def
/pmw urx llx sub pw 2 mul sub 1 div def
/pmh 0 def
/v 0 def
/x [
  0
  dup pmw add pw add
] def
/y [
  pmh ph add 0 mul ph add
  dup
] def
/scx sw 2 div def
/scy sh 2 div def
/snx urx def
/sny lly 2 add def
/dx llx def
/dy sny def
/fnx scx def
/fny dy def
/lx snx def
/ly ury fnfs 0.8 mul sub def
/sx 0 def
/tab 8 def
/x0 0 def
/y0 0 def
%%EndSetup

%%Page: (1) 1
%%BeginPageSetup
/pagesave save def
sh 0 translate 90 rotate
%%EndPageSetup
koi8dict begin
gsave
llx lly 12 add translate
/v 0 store
/x0 x v get 3.362408 add sx cw mul add store
/y0 y v get bfs th add sub store
x0 y0 moveto
() p 8 T () N
() S 8 T () N
() S 8 T () N
() S 8 T () N
() S 8 T () N
() S 8 T (Test CUPSYS) N
() S 8 T () N
() S 8 T () N
() S 8 T () N
() S 8 T () N
() S 8 T (M-tM-EM-SM-T M-SM-IM-SM-TM-EM-MM-Y M-PM-EM-^M-AM-TM-I) N
() S 8 T () N
(test) (M-sM-TM-RM-AM-NM-IM-CM-A 1/1) (03 M-oM-KM-T 05 10:46) title
border
grestore
(M-pM-EM-^M-AM-TM-AM-L shaggy) rhead
(test) (1/1) (05 M-oM-KM-TM-QM-BM-RM-Q 2005, M-sM-RM-EM-DM-A) footer
end % of koi8dict
pagesave restore
showpage

%%Trailer