Re: disable tests at compile time

Quack,

On 2022-12-29 04:34, Nilson Silva wrote:

in python we configure debian/rules
with override_dh_auto_test?
In rust how do we do this:

I find the rust system confusing too. Recently some folks have been working at a new document that I just discovered and is really helpful: https://salsa.debian.org/rust-team/debcargo-conf/-/blob/master/rust_hacks.md

So there's 3 ways to handle this depending on the extend of your problem: - `excludes` if you want to remove some or all tests, but that would not cover `Examples` that are run as tests inside the code
  - `test_is_broken`
- d/rules overrides and use override_dh_auto_test as usual, but probably better to avoid this to keep the d/rules more easily in sync I guess

Hope that helps.
\_o<

--
Marc Dequènes