re:Update zbus crate to 3.8

Since this workflow is a first for me, I wanted to check with you, so that experts can weigh in. I'm in particular concerned whether it wasn't too close to the freeze to start this process. Maybe I should first start on packaging the "co-locatable" packages first, and only after they have passed NEW, start the actual upgrade.

I'm happy to hear your opinions on this
My advice is to stage everything in experimental. This will allow stuff that needs to go through
new to do so without without having any effect on unstable.

Once it's all sorted out in experimental it can be bulk uploaded to unstable at an appropriate time
(which at this point means after bookworm is released).