Re: custom kernels and s390x

On Tue, 19 Aug 2014 21:20:23 -0400 (EDT), Stephen Powell wrote:

> I maintain a Debian-specific custom-kernel-building web page at
>
>    http://users.wowway.com/~zlinuxman/Kernel.htm

One thing I forgot to mention earlier is that there are links to a
couple of s390-specific bug fixes for the Linux kernel also.
One is for a 3215 hang problem.  The other is for a tab problem
on a 3215.  Also, just today, I revised the web page yet again
to provide a patch for the 3215 hang problem for wheezy kernels.
The patch listed in the bug report only works for jessie kernels.
The patch for the 3215 tab problem works for both wheezy and jessie.
This is in the "Alternatives" section.

--
  .''`.     Stephen Powell
 : :'  :