Re: Please add

Mon, 10 Aug 2015 21:47:56 -0400 (EDT), Verbus Counts wrote:

> Please add me to this list.
>
> verbus@gmail.com

One other thing I forgot to mention:

I notice that your e-mail address is at the gmail.com domain.  Although
I can't vouch for this from personal experience, I understand from other users
on Debian mailing lists who have complained about it that gmail will not
return a copy of your own posts to the list, as most other e-mail providers do.
But please, don't assume that because you didn't receive a copy of your own
post that the post didn't get there and re-send it.  Instead, check the mailing
list archives at

   https://lists.debian.org/debian-s390/

or by some other means, to verify that your post was received and posted to the
list.

--
  .''`.     Stephen Powell    <zlinuxman@wowway.com>
 : :'  :