Re: future of blas/lapack/atlas packages?

    Ondrej> Do you have experience with git packaging? I don't, but
    Ondrej> maybe we could try it, as it could be easier for all of us
    Ondrej> -- no need to joing any team, just git collab main.

Debian science is also using git, and you are welcome there I am sure.
I'm not sure how much team activity is going on so far, but it will be
no worse than collab maint, and maybe better in the long run.  On the
other hand, it is hard to think of something more appropriate to
pkg-scicomp than Atlas.

David