Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] cran2deb: 1700+ new Debian / R packages

On Thu, Aug 06, 2009 at 01:05:05PM +0200, Steffen Moeller wrote:
> I personally think that we should rather investigate, to what degree we could perform the
> automation of BioC packages.

This idea was the basic background of my reasonings in this thread.  I would
dream of kind of a list of packages which are "interesting for us" and than
create source packages for these out of the cran2deb effort which should be
maintained by us (regarding those information which needs manual work like
copyright file).  It would be great if this information could be included
in the "basic source of information" (= cran2deb) as I said previousely to
make sure our work will not be overriden by further updates.

Kind regards

     Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de