Re: RFS: graph isomorphism

Andreas Tille wrote:

>On Wed, Aug 05, 2009 at 10:57:22PM -0300, David Bremner wrote:
>>   Description     : graph isomorphism testing library, with command line tools

>Thanks for working on this (and ping me in case nobody else shows
>up as a sponsor)

>          Andreas.

Hi Andreas;

So far no one else has replied. If you have a chance to look at it,
that would be great.

To recap

   git clone git+ssh://alioth.debian.org/git/debian-science/packages/nauty.git  && cd nauty && debuild

Or there is a source package on mentors.debian.net

   dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/non-free/n/nauty/nauty_2.4~b7-1.dsc

All the best,

David

P.S. I managed (on second try :) to update the tasks entry for
latexdiff.  Since it is a perl program, and maybe not "core science" I
decide to maintain it in pkg-perl.