Re: RFS: muparser-1.30-1 and qwtplot3d-0.2.7+svn191-3

On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 01:52:17PM +0100, Gudjon I. Gudjonsson wrote:
> Yes, in fact there is a priority:
> muparser (qtiplot depends on it)

Uploaded and tagged in SVN.  Please note: I have done some changes
(specifically about doc-base) and to be able to do so I putted the
package under Group maintenance of Debian Science team and putted you
and myself as Uploaders.  I hope you do not consider this as a package
hijacking.  If you have any problems with this just revert the change.
Reading your mails I assumed you are interested in a quick upload
and this was the fastest way to do what I considered reasonable in
this situation.

> qtiplot

I'll continue here.

Kind regards