RFS: hkl -- diffractometer computation library.

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "hkl".
It provides a diffractometer calculation library and a GUI (ghkl).
I would like also to add it in the debian science repository

thanks for your advices.

* Package name    : hkl
  Version         : 4.0.2-1
  Upstream Author : picca@synchrotron-soleil.fr
* URL             : http://repo.or.cz/w/hkl.git
* License         : (GPL)
  Section         : libs

It builds these binary packages:
ghkl       - diffractometer computation control library
libhkl-dbg - diffractometer computation control library - debug symbols
libhkl-dev - diffractometer computation control library - development files
libhkl-doc - diffractometer computation control library - documentation
libhkl4    - diffractometer computation control library

The upload would fix these bugs: 569153

My motivation for maintaining this package is:
I am the upstream of this package used in the french synchrotron and I would like to
provide to others synchrotron this piece of software.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/h/hkl/hkl_4.0.2-1.dsc

Kind regards
 Picca Frédéric