Re: FWD: delegation for the summer of code admins

On Tue, Feb 08, 2011 at 09:27:51PM +0100, Michael Banck wrote:
> Easy: get the testing framework idea done and point them towards it for
> validation ;)

In fact the testing framework issue is cloesly connected to this problem
and if you ask me it should have higher priority (I was intentionally but
not explicitely mentioning the sequence 1. testing framework, 2. BibTeX,
3. Versions in my proposal)

> Anyway, I think this is indeed difficult to scope for GSoC: if you find
> a solution, implementation is probably not that difficult, but letting a
> student shoot in the dark looks indeed unfair.

Yes.  Probably we should not forget the issue itself but shouldn't it
propose for GSoC.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--