Re: Packages maintained by Debian Science maintainers but missing in tasks files

Hi Ole,

On Fri, Dec 13, 2013 at 09:30:45AM +0100, Olе Streicher wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
>
> Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> writes:
> > libfits-java
> > tcl-fitstcl
>
> Added to astronomy-dev.

Thanks.

> > cpl
> > erfa
> > iausofa-c
> > starlink-ast
> > starlink-pal
> > wcslib
>
> They already have -dev packages in astronomy-dev.

Sorry for the false positives.  I'll come up with a way more precise and
enriched list next time.

> > yorick-*
>
> There is a yorick-all package which I would assume to be suffient?

Sounds reasonable.  I have written a new query that enables excluding
packages and I'll add these there.

Thanks for your cooperation and the packages you are maintaining

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de