Howto add my package to the (imageanalysis) tasks list ?

Hello,

I'm new to Debian packaging. I was told to ask for a sponsor at https://wiki.debian.org/DebianPureBlends/SoB for getting my ITP granted. On that page is written, that as a precondition the package has to be an official Blend's task, for me this would probably (?) be: http://blends.debian.org/science/tasks/imageanalysis. What's the official process to get my package listed there as a Blend's task ? (The lintian-prooven code is allready in the Blend's VCS: limereg)

Thanks,
Roelof