Please consider maintaining libdlib in Debian Science team

Hi Séverin,

I came across libdlib since I need it for some scientific software
(seer) and also want to backport it to Jessie.  This would be more
easy if I could commit the needed changes to a VCS and as far as
I can see this package would be a nice fit for the Debian Science
team and I just added it to the machine-learning task[1].

Would you consider moving the packaging into Debian Science Git and join
the Debian Science team since you might probably maintain other
scientific software the team (and the users of Debian Science) are not
aware of?

Kind regards

       Andreas.

[1] http://blends.debian.org/science/tasks/machine-learning