Minor changes to libsdsl

Hi Tomasz,

I noticed that the clean target is missing a clean for Make.helper which
prevents building the package twice in a row.  I added this to the Git
repository.

I also changed the Vcs fields to Debian Science Git since people might
commit changes to the wrong repository and we need to sort this out by
merging to repositories.

Other minor changes are that I added myself as Uploader and called

    cme fix dpkg-control

(which I usually do to upgrade packaging - I hope you like this change).

Please verify that you like these changes.  If you have no pending
changes (or want to revert anything I did) I would upload as is in Git.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de